COVID-19 Business Resources
The City of Citrus Heights understands that many of our local businesses have faced unforeseen difficulties brought on by COVID-19 and the related health orders. We have created this page in an effort to streamline the most current information available.
Click here for information on the City's Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant Program, funded by the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
Beginning June 15, California has fully reopened the economy, and State has moved beyond the "Blueprint for a Safer Economy" color tiered system for restrictions on certain business sectors. Sacramento County has implemented a Public Health Order mandating that masks are required for those indoors in public settings, regardless of vaccination status.
Please note that employers are subject to the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS), if applicable to them. Please visit the California Department of Public Health's website for more information and reference the County's Environmental Management information on what going "beyond the blueprint" means for different sectors.
Temporary Signage Update:
The City will not be enforcing temporary signage standards during this emergency period.
We welcome you to use banners or A-frame signs to let the community know you are open!
View Archived Focus on Business E-Newsletters
- Edition XXVII - March 29, 2021
- Edition XXVI - March 22, 2021
- Edition XXV - March 8, 2021
- Edition XXIV - January 29, 2021
- Edition XXIII - January 15, 2021
- Edition XXII - January 1, 2021
- Edition XXI - December 18, 2020
- Edition XX - December 4, 2020
- Edition XIX - November 20, 2020
- Edition XVIII - November 6, 2020
- Edition XVII - October 23, 2020
- Edition XVI- October 9, 2020
- Edition XV - September 25, 2020
- Edition XIV - September 11, 2020
- Edition XIII - August 28, 2020
- Edition XII - August 14, 2020
- Edition XI - July 31, 2020
- Edition X - July 17, 2020
- Edition IX - July 2, 2020
- Edition VIII - June 19, 2020
- Edition VII - June 5, 2020
- Edition VI - May 22, 2020
- Edition V - May 11, 2020
- Edition IV - April 24, 2020
- Edition III - April 10, 2020
- Edition II - March 26, 2020
- Edition I - March 20, 2020
COVID-19 Financial Resources
- Tax relief, including deferrals and credits
- Providing capital to the California Rebuilding Fund to support small business loans
- $50 million in state funding for the Small Business Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program and $50 million for the Small Business Loan Guarantee Program via IBank to provide loans to underserved small businesses
- Small Business Debt Relief for existing Small Business Administration (SBA) borrowers
- State-supported small business centers that provide direct assistance from a local advisor