Following the release of additional guidance from the California Department of Public Health last Friday, additional businesses and activities outlined in Stages 2 and 3 of California’s Resilience Roadmap may reopen in Citrus Heights as soon as June 12, after implementing guidance and developing safety plans to address COVID-19.
Businesses and activities included in eligibility for reopening include:
- Schools and school-based programs
- Day camps
- Hotels, lodging and short-term rentals (for tourism and individual travel)
- Campgrounds, RV parks and outdoor recreation
- Professional sports without live audiences
- Music, film and television production
- Gyms and fitness centers, including pools
- Family entertainment centers (including movie theaters)
- Zoos, museums, galleries and aquariums
- Bars and wineries
- Cardrooms and racetracks
Businesses in these sectors should carefully read the guidance issued by the state available on the Sacramento County Resiliency website or the City of Citrus Heights COVID-19 Business Roadmap website and complete the proper guidelines, which includes developing corresponding safety plans. Once those safety plans are completed, eligible businesses may reopen on or after June 12 without further approval of the Sacramento County Health Officer. Further industry guidance was also issued for casinos, which are under the jurisdiction of sovereign nations, and childcare guidance was updated.