History and Arts Grant Program
The City of Citrus Heights created the History and Arts Grant Program to provide funding for historical preservation and arts promotion, with the goal of enhancing the Citrus Heights community.
The primary purpose of the grant is to provide funds that further efforts to promote history and arts within Citrus Heights. This program engages existing artistically and historically minded community members.
The History and Arts Grant Program receives an annual allocation, established by the City Council.
Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and on an ongoing basis during the fiscal year.
For more information regarding the History and Arts Grant program please contact Haley Reid.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Local artists
- Citrus Heights Residents
- Citrus Heights Schools
- Businesses or business associations partnering with another eligible entity
- Special Districts or other local governmental entities partnering with another eligible entity
- Expansion of existing qualified projects
- Start-up artistic or historic endeavors
- School art shows
- Public art creation
- Theater production
- Historical documentaries
- Public art shows
- Historical preservation needs